Subject: Errore critico nel sistema
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2024 14:00:40 +0000

2024-12-11 14:00:40
[176.242.98.38][-][-][error][yii\base\ErrorException:2]
yii\base\ErrorException: session_set_cookie_params(): Session cookie
parameters cannot be changed after headers have already been sent in
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Session.php:421
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: yii\base\ErrorHandler->handleError(2,
'session_set_coo...', '/home/adminasl/...', 421)
#1
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Session.php(421):
session_set_cookie_params(Array)
#2
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Session.php(149):
yii\web\Session->setCookieParamsInternal()
#3
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Session.php(690):
yii\web\Session->open()
#4
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/User.php(692):
yii\web\Session->get('__id')
#5
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/User.php(199):
yii\web\User->renewAuthStatus()
#6
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/User.php(367):
yii\web\User->getIdentity()
#7
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Component.php(139):
yii\web\User->getIsGuest()
#8
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2-debug/src/panels/UserPanel.php(83):
yii\base\Component->__get('isGuest')
#9
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/BaseObject.php(109):
yii\debug\panels\UserPanel->init()
#10 [internal function]: yii\base\BaseObject->__construct(Array)
#11
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(419):
ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)
#12
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(170):
yii\di\Container->build('yii\\debug\\panel...', Array, Array)
#13
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(365):
yii\di\Container->get('yii\\debug\\panel...', Array, Array)
#14
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2-debug/src/Module.php(253):
yii\BaseYii::createObject(Array)
#15
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2-debug/src/Module.php(225):
yii\debug\Module->initPanels()
#16
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/BaseObject.php(109):
yii\debug\Module->init()
#17
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(161):
yii\base\BaseObject->__construct(Array)
#18 [internal function]: yii\base\Module->__construct('debug',
Object(yii\web\Application), Array)
#19
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(411):
ReflectionClass->newInstanceArgs(Array)
#20
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/di/Container.php(170):
yii\di\Container->build('yii\\debug\\Modul...', Array, Array)
#21
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/BaseYii.php(365):
yii\di\Container->get('yii\\debug\\Modul...', Array, Array)
#22
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(445):
yii\BaseYii::createObject(Array, Array)
#23
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(313):
yii\base\Module->getModule('debug')
#24
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/web/Application.php(69):
yii\base\Application->bootstrap()
#25
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(271):
yii\web\Application->bootstrap()
#26
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/BaseObject.php(109):
yii\base\Application->init()
#27
/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(204):
yii\base\BaseObject->__construct(Array)
#28 /home/adminasl/public_html/asl/web/index.php(22):
yii\base\Application->__construct(Array)
#29 {main}
2024-12-11 14:00:40 [176.242.98.38][-][-][info][application] $_GET =
[]

$_POST = []

$_FILES = []

$_COOKIE = [
    'PHPSESSID' => 'f2e8772ccb1a3332784502e9c678ed3f'
    '_csrf' =>
'fff47ea136c4add93fdc26f8dd3167eb5590d40bebfe6bbb8c82fda3b070d472a:2:{i:0;s:5:\"_csrf\";i:1;s:32:\"LfkjuaEjMA4XUEdlm0aEAWAKArjYILFk\";}'
]

$_SERVER = [
    'USER' => 'adminasl'
    'HOME' => '/home/adminasl'
    'SCRIPT_NAME' => '/index.php'
    'REQUEST_URI' => '/user/security/test-error'
    'QUERY_STRING' => ''
    'REQUEST_METHOD' => 'GET'
    'SERVER_PROTOCOL' => 'HTTP/1.1'
    'GATEWAY_INTERFACE' => 'CGI/1.1'
    'REDIRECT_URL' => '/user/security/test-error'
    'REMOTE_PORT' => '53412'
    'SCRIPT_FILENAME' =>
'/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/web/index.php'
    'SERVER_ADMIN' => [email-masked]'
    'CONTEXT_DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/web'
    'CONTEXT_PREFIX' => ''
    'REQUEST_SCHEME' => 'https'
    'DOCUMENT_ROOT' => '/home/adminasl/public_html/asl/web'
    'REMOTE_ADDR' => '176.242.98.38'
    'SERVER_PORT' => '443'
    'SERVER_ADDR' => '141.94.46.46'
    'SERVER_NAME' => 'www.test.mscasl.it'
    'SERVER_SOFTWARE' => 'Apache'
    'SERVER_SIGNATURE' => ''
    'PATH' =>
'/usr/local/jdk/bin:/usr/kerberos/sbin:/usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/root/bin:/opt/bin'
    'HTTP_COOKIE' => 'PHPSESSID=f2e8772ccb1a3332784502e9c678ed3f;
_csrf=fff47ea136c4add93fdc26f8dd3167eb5590d40bebfe6bbb8c82fda3b070d472a%3A2%3A%7Bi%3A0%3Bs%3A5%3A%22_csrf%22%3Bi%3A1%3Bs%3A32%3A%22LfkjuaEjMA4XUEdlm0aEAWAKArjYILFk%22%3B%7D'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE' => 'it-IT,it;q=0.9,en-US;q=0.8,en;q=0.7'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING' => 'gzip, deflate, br, zstd'
    'HTTP_SEC_FETCH_DEST' => 'document'
    'HTTP_SEC_FETCH_USER' => '?1'
    'HTTP_SEC_FETCH_MODE' => 'navigate'
    'HTTP_SEC_FETCH_SITE' => 'none'
    'HTTP_ACCEPT' =>
'text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/avif,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8,application/signed-exchange;v=b3;q=0.7'
    'HTTP_USER_AGENT' => 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)
AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/131.0.0.0 Safari/537.36'
    'HTTP_UPGRADE_INSECURE_REQUESTS' => '1'
    'HTTP_SEC_CH_UA_PLATFORM' => '\"Windows\"'
    'HTTP_SEC_CH_UA_MOBILE' => '?0'
    'HTTP_SEC_CH_UA' => '\"Google Chrome\";v=\"131\",
\"Chromium\";v=\"131\", \"Not_A Brand\";v=\"24\"'
    'HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL' => 'max-age=0'
    'HTTP_CONNECTION' => 'keep-alive'
    'HTTP_HOST' => 'www.test.mscasl.it'
    'proxy-nokeepalive' => '1'
    'SSL_TLS_SNI' => 'www.test.mscasl.it'
    'HTTPS' => 'on'
    'UNIQUE_ID' => 'Z1mbCJQAMYOahbZs6rYJQwAAAAk'
    'REDIRECT_STATUS' => '200'
    'REDIRECT_SSL_TLS_SNI' => 'www.test.mscasl.it'
    'REDIRECT_HTTPS' => 'on'
    'REDIRECT_UNIQUE_ID' => 'Z1mbCJQAMYOahbZs6rYJQwAAAAk'
    'FCGI_ROLE' => 'RESPONDER'
    'PHP_SELF' => '/index.php'
    'REQUEST_TIME_FLOAT' => 1733925640.1317
    'REQUEST_TIME' => 1733925640
    'argv' => []
    'argc' => 0
]